Tagged!

I have always secretly wanted to be "tagged" by another blogger and one of our fabulous team members Heather sent me an e-mail today tagging me to list 6 random facts about myself that most of you probably do not know about me. These are pretty random- here we go!

1. People frequently ask me about my wedding day habits. I am relatively ritualistic on wedding days. Before weddings I usually clean my house and then do a "study session" where I prep for the days events and make sure my files, timeline and emergency kit and bag are complete. After weddings I almost always eat either an Amy's Organic "Burrito Especial" or Kraft Mac and Cheese while watching Cold Case or SNL.

2. I have a degree in Kinesiology and Applied Physiology and a minor in Philosophy that I will be paying on for 30 years to come, but will not be using...

3. I talk for my dogs. I don't necessarily actually hear them speak, but I am constantly filling my husband in on our 3 pugs thoughts and feelings. {They all have different voices when I speak for them, of course}

4. I have all sorts of strange food idiosyncracies. I was a vegetarian for 6 years. I could probably alternate eating Mexican or pasta with Prego for dinner and never eat anything else. My brain honestly seems to think if I do not put something on a plate or in a bowl (ice cream)- or if I steal a bite off of my husband's plate- that it doesn't "count." I like cherry flavored things, but not cherries. I could go on and on..........

5. I put my make-up on in the car--- every day. If I need to go somewhere and I am not driving, I will most likley not be wearing make-up because my make-up stays in my car. I really do only put it on at stoplights and traffic jams.

6. I wish I could wear pajamas everywhere every single day. I have to dress up a lot, but the second I get home, the lounge wear goes on.

I can't think of 6 people to tag, but I am tagging Christine and Melanie...

No comments: