Happy Anniversary Elizabeth & Brendan!

I wanted to post this earlier in the month {closer to their actual wedding date}, but the month flew by! I would like to wish my good friends Liz & Brendan a Happy 1 Year Anniversary! They were married last October at Rhodes Hall. It was such an honor (and a nice change of pace!) to be in a wedding and it was so much fun! Here are some of my favorite images from their day courtesy of the super talented Marc Climie:

Liz affectionately refers to Brendan as "Bear," so he sent her a bear for her wedding gift as she was getting ready. This bear had a super sweet note attached along with a second wedding band Liz had her eye on...


I love this shot of Liz and her Dad just before they walk down the aisle...

I see this at almost every wedding and it always makes me smile {it takes a while for the groom to get used to his new hardware}

One of Brendan's friends is a fabulous swing dancer and he managed to get Liz's step-sister out on the dance floor. I love her dress and shoes!

No comments: