My inspiration right now...




I am currently obsessed with this color palatte... Thanks to the fabulous snippet & ink (via a little sussy via style me pretty) for the beautiful inspiration board. Top row from left: Bridesmaids dress: Donna Karan from Elle, silhouette from Karen's Whimsy, Bridal Gown: Notte by Marchesa via Something Old Something New, cake from The Knot, Serve with Dinner: Cabernet-Shiraz from Le Grand Noir Row 2: Brides Gift: Cartier Tank watch at Gemnation, blackboard photo from Feldman Gallery, Bouquet from MS, Favor: Oreos Row 3: Invitation by Ceci NY, photo from UBC Botanical Garden, add this to the bridesmaids dress or create a necklace for the girls with this: cameo by Tarina Tarantino, Chanel Nail Colour in Black Satin Row 4: Groomsman Gift (let them change into their chucks at the reception!) Chuck Taylor sneakers, the Groom's attire- Black Label Ralph Lauren- photo via The Sartorialist, MS button seating cards (a great ice breaker for guests!).

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm so glad you like this board! It is one of my absolute favorites, and I think it would make for such a stunning event!