Robin & Neill

I wanted to be sure you had some eye-candy even while I was away! I am jumping ahead again, but I just have to share this beautiful wedding. Robin and Neill were married at Hawkesdene House in North Carolina on June 12th. Robin and Neill were engaged at Hawkesdene House, so it was only appropriate to return to the quaint B&B for their intimate wedding celebration. The ceremony took place in front of a smaller barn on the property- down a path lined with rose bushes in full bloom with bright pink buds. Robin integrated herbs throughout the entire wedding- in her bouquet, the centerpieces- even what guests threw as she and Neill made their way down the aisle after the ceremony. We loved the estate table that sat 40 guests for dinner in front of a picturesque large barn. After dinner, everyone danced and enjoyed the bride and groom's cake {displayed on a tree stump, of course!} and FIREWORKS! Late night, guests headed to the fire pit for S'mores. Best Wishes, Robin and Neill- thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! Thank you very much to Torrence Photography for these stunning images- breathtaking! And a MAJOR shout out to our team member Courtney and the florist Dina for their hard work and saving the day despite of the monsoon-like rains.



5 comments:

Songbird & Twig said...

Ashley, Thank you! You and Courtney are so wonderful! I really do not know how someone could get married without the two of you. And Dina and team did an awesome job with the flowers and herbs - and oh, yes, saving the day when the rains came. (I was inside getting pictures when the torrential downpour came through so I was oblivious to all of that.) It was almost like it never happened!

Songbird & Twig said...

Ashley, Thank you! You and Courtney are so wonderful! I really do not know how someone could get married without you and Courtney. And Dina and team did an awesome job with the flowers and herbs - and oh, yes, saving the day when the rains came. (I was inside getting pictures when the torrential downpour came through so I was oblivious to all of that.) It was almost like it never happened!

rockpaperscissorsdesign said...

I am SOOOOOO loving the green. My favorite color :) SO fresh,clean, and happy!

Jeni said...

Stunning wedding! Any idea who designed Robin's gown? It is perfect!

Amy Martin said...

This wedding is amazing! This is my ideal wedding to photograph! :)