Ginny & Ed III: The Ceremony + Reception

And finally, these are a few of my favorite images from the ceremony and reception...

I love Ginny's expression as the couple is pronounced husband and wife.


The photographer, Josh Goleman, also provides this fun vintage polaroid photobooth set-up for the reception. Ginny and her friends provided the vintage props and hand-painted signs. Guest loved it and I think Ginny was in there almost all night!!


And this was my favorite moment of the night- The Righteous Brothers song "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" was playing and Ed and all of the men in the bridal party simultaneously ran over to Ginny and sang to her on bended knee {think Top Gun}.

Congratulations, Ginny and Ed! I wish you all the best as you begin your life together in NYC. See more of this wedding on OnceWed {I, II, III, IV, V}, 100 Layer Cake and on Josh Goleman's blog.

No comments: