A wedding planner attends a wedding

Well, I did it. I attended a wedding- as a guest. A few weeks ago, my sweet, dear friend Cate married Tim at St. Mark United Methodist Church and the reception followed at the Biltmore. A few of my favorite details from the day were...

Cate's Anne Barge gown with a black sash! Black details are so hot right now in bridal fashion!

Cate's color palette was pink and black and the reception featured a lot of ivory as well. I am a little surprised she didn't choose red and black given her UGA alumni status. But Tim went to Florida, so I don't think he would have allowed it.


Cate had her brother by her side as she exchanged vows with her new husband- we was her "Man of Honor." So sweet!


This might be my favorite detail... Cate had her veil monogrammed. Cate is fortunate in that her married monogram is the same as her previous monogram, so this will undoubtedly become a family heirloom.


Cate is the Catering Sales Manager at the Four Seasons, so the pastry chef at the hotel was kind enough to make her gorgeous cake! Love those swiss dots!


Thank you to Ric Mershon for these gorgeous photos. Congrats Cate and Tim! I hope Hawaii was fabulous! xoxo PS- Love this pic of us, Cate!

No comments: