Tiffany & Michael

Tiffany and Michael's engagement photos are truly some of my favorites. I love the Swan House where they took the photos, so I have no doubt that has influenced my adoration of the images. And that they look so happy and at peace in all of the photos...


Tiffany and Michael were married and held their reception at The Four Seasons Hotel last year on December 4th. Tiffany looked stunning as the wedding day got underway!


I love these shots Tiffany and Michael took around Midtown Atlanta before their wedding. I think that couples that are willing to see each other before the ceremony have so many great opportunities for photos there may not be time for after the ceremony.


Congratulations Tiffany and Michael! Thank you Camden Photography for sharing these fun images!

No comments: