Atlanta Finds

Happy Friday! I have stumbled upon some great finds in Atlanta and wanted to share.

I have long been fascinated with macarones- their multi-colored, bite-sized, Frenchy-ness, but I am not sure I had ever eaten one until last night. Huge. Mistake. Now I am in love. In particular, I am in love with the macarones from Crumb {a bakery}. The chocolate was to die for, but I love that the owner Sabrina had a lot of unique flavors such as lavender, pistachio and vanilla hazelnut. I adore these for weddings as favors for guests or as part of a dessert display... or just to eat any day of the week.


I discovered these macarones at a party for Ann Roth Shoes- a custom shoe boutique here in Atlanta. I love that you can customize bridal shoes for yourself (how sassy are the metallic heels below!?) or your whole bridal party in a multitude of colors, fabrics and embellishments. I think it would be so fun to have a bridesmaids tea or luncheon at Ann's new space at the Paisley Umbrella and have the girls customize their own espadrilles {that they would actually wear again} for a spring or summer wedding.


I am also digging on Aviary {an organic beauty collective}, Amy Leavell Bransford’s eco-conscious spa and salon, for organic pre-wedding (and every day) skin and hair care and pampering. The earthy “health and beauty collective” of aestheticians, stylists, and massage therapists is located at Studioplex in the Old Fourth Ward.

No comments: