PUG pics with Drew Newman Photography

I rarely stray from blogging just about weddings, but this was so fun, I had to share! My husband and I had the recent pleasure of having our photos taken by one of my favorite wedding photographers, Drew Newman. Drew has an effortless approach and makes his clients feel so comfortable while capturing and creating pure art with his photographs. He primarily shoots weddings, but I have really wanted to get some pictures with our "babies"- our pug dogs Bailey, Spencer and Ozzy- for quite some time now and he was kind enough to "shoot us." We have a special bond with our pugs- 2 of them are rescues. We adopted Ozzy- our little one-eyed pirate- through Southeast Pug Rescue. Thank you so much, Drew- we thoroughly enjoyed our time together and you captured our puggies perfectly!

No comments: